Wednesday 17 January 2018

NEW BEGININGS

Hi, it's Bill here .... and there....ha ha.

I've had a bit of a think after being laid up for a while after a savage beating. I don't dwell on the past .....ha ha - get that? No, I can just go back further in the past to forget it and I have. My new pal The Curmudgeon has created a place for me in the tremendously successful THE CURMUDGEONS INC.ⓒ which in fact will go on to be the greatest .... but I shouldn't give away secrets.

I'll gather some interesting bits of news (and olds) on my travels to feed into my new buddies blogs.

Got to go now - I'm off to the Donald Trump impeachment celebrations.



PS: If travelling from Masterton to Wellington over the next few days expect long delays caused by slow traffic. It'll be faster and quicker to go via Eketahuna, Palmerston North and then down via the Kapiti highway.

1 comment:

BE CAREFUL OF WHAT YOU WISH FOR

 Hello readers. I have some news for you. I just went to the future and discovered that Richard (of Richard's Bass Bag), my old employer...